- The herb farm will tentatively reserve a date for you for a maximum of 14 days, after which if confirmation and deposit is not received, we reserve the right to release your booking. Confirmation of your booking must be received in writing, along with a signed copy of your contract and deposit of 100% of the venue fee. No bookings are confirmed without a deposit. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Payment of 70% of the wedding costs is required 7 days prior to the commencement of your wedding. The balance is required to be paid within 5 working days of the event. Any outstanding amounts after 5 working days will be charged interest at 5% and any debt collection fees.
- The Herb Farm reserves the right to provide all catering on the premises. No other food or beverages may be brought into the venue before, during or after the event. The only exception to this is wedding cakes. We are strictly non-BYO and no alcohol is to be brought onto the premises, this includes consuming alcohol the car park.
- Final attendance numbers must be notified ten working days prior to the function. Any reduction in attendance numbers after this will be subject to charging at the full amount.
- There is a 15% surcharge for weddings on public holidays.
- Cancellations; wedding cancellations must be received in writing and if the cancellation is within 30 days of the wedding then a cancellation fee of 40% of the total value of the wedding will be required and payable immediately. Cancellation notice of 5 days or less will incur the full cost of the wedding with payment immediately required.
- Change of date – we understand that sometimes circumstances change and you may need to look at a different date. If there is another date available your deposit will be rolled over to the new date. If the requested dates are not within 30 days of the original dates booked, then the change will be treated as a cancellation.
- Damage - Please respect our beautiful gardens and buildings. Any damage or additional cleaning required will be charged to the client. Although accidents happen, damage to our facilities can be easily prevented by good communication between your organiser and our team.
- The Herb Farm is a smoke free environment, please respect this and do not smoke in the buildings or gardens (carpark only).
- Extended Hours – we would be happy to extend your wedding’s finishing time to 1am but this will incur an additional charge of $100 for the hour.
Privacy & Security
The Herb Farm collects, retains and updates personal information about you which you provide both:
- directly, for example, by you sending us an email enquiring about information on the herb farm services or events, or to go on mailing lists; and
- indirectly through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
The Herb Farm intends to use this information for purposes connected with:
- providing, monitoring and marketing existing and future products and services, to you;
- keeping you informed of developments or opportunities in areas or activities you have previously been interested in or we believe you may be interested in.
You can request to be removed from any the herb farm mailing list by unsubscribing at the bottom of an e-news letter. Your rights of removal may be subject to any additional terms which apply to the relevant list or service.
We will not trade or sell any of the personal information you have provided to any third party without your consent.
Transactions made on the herb farm’s website are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are only used for the purpose of transaction fulfilment. We do not store cardholder information. We use the secure Hosted Payment Solution to process online orders. You’ll be able to see your card being authorised and debited in real time, all in an SSL secure environment. The Hosted Payment page enables us to offer you a safe and quick online shopping experience.
Content on this site and third party materials
While the herb farm has tried to ensure the information on this site is current, accurate and complete, it does not guarantee such information will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. The herb farm only provides the information on, or accessed through this site, on an "as is" basis. You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content and/or the services for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the information in, or accessed through, this site. The herb farm may change the content and/or services described on the site at any time without prior notice. Users seeking to rely on or verify any content and/or services contained on this site should contact the herb farm either by phone on +64 6 3268633 or by email.
This site contains links to third party websites. These are not controlled by the herb farm. They are provided for your convenience only. Please note that the herb farm does not check, nor necessarily endorses, approves or agrees with, the third party websites it links to. Third party websites will likely have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those websites and what responsibility the website provider will accept in relation to the content. You should ensure you read and comply with these.
All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this site or the information in or products accessed through it; and
- we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or the information in or products accessed through it.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above. If you are using this site or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply. the herb farm will take action to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to its attention, within a reasonable time.